Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Terrell Owens Fires His Agent Drew Rosenhaus, Hires A New One To Play In NFL

The whole Terrell Owens circus is becoming very, very sad.
Today Owens announced on his website he has fired Drew Rosenhaus as his agent and has signed Jordan Woy of Willis & Woy Sports Groups LLC as his new sports agent. 
According to Owens’ website site terrellowens.com, Woy and his team will work on placing Owens on the football field for the 2012 season.
“It was important for me to hire someone who believes in my ability to help an NFL team and believes in me as a person.”  Owens said in a statement released by his website.
Owens was cut by the rag tag Indoor Football League.  He's 38 years old and by all reports a pain in the backside in the locker room.
"I have had to go through some humbling times but I am more determined than ever to show a team that I can be a huge asset to them as a player and a team leader in the locker room." Owens said in his released statement.

Team leader, huge asset.  I don't think so.

The curtain has fallen on the T.O. show in the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment