Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tebow Speaks From Prepared Text... Belichick Puts Choke On Tebowmania

((HT: CSNNE))

Ah... the first day the man shows up on campus, and his head coach tries to choke the life out of the process...

No place like New England...

No questions taken, but The Tebow did sayeth quote:

"First and foremost I just want to thank the Patriots for giving me an opportunity," Tebow said. "I'm very thankful. It's such an honor to be a Patriot and play for coach [Bill] Belichick and for coach [Josh] McDaniels, and learn under Tom [Brady] and be a part of this franchise -- part of a very successful franchise. I found that out first hand; I lost to them several times. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to working hard every single day and getting better, and learning under some great people."

"That's all I've got, but thank y'all so much. And God bless."


Gah-bless...

The lessons are: Only talk about yourself in exceedingly generic tones, don't talk about teammates or the opposition, and do what the coach says...

Gah-bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment