Thursday, November 28, 2013

CupGate: Did J-Kidd Spill On Purpose...???

((HT: NBA on ESPN))

With 8.3 seconds left in Wednesday's game against the Lakers, Tyshawn Taylor knocked into his head coach, Jason Kidd, and spilled his drink on the floor of the Lakers home court...

Not completely unheard of, you say...???

Completely innocent... you say...???

The Nets were out of time outs and it gave the Nets a chance to draw up a play to try and go for the icing...

Look for yourself...
((HT: YES))


"Cup slipped out of my hand while I was getting Ty," Kidd said. "Sweaty palms. I was never good with the ball.

"In the heat of the battle, you're trying to get guys in and out of the game, and the cup fell out of my hand."


Video replays appeared to show Kidd saying "Hit me."

Kidd, obviously, denies it as does Taylor...

"No [Kidd didn't say that]. I wasn't paying attention. I just kind of bumped him," Taylor said postgame. "I didn't even know he was holding [anything]. [But] coach was drinking a soda on the sideline. I was like, 'What's he doing?'

"It could ice a free throw shooter and be a timeout when you don't have one, but that wasn't the thought process. I was just coming out, and he was in my way. 'Coach, get out of my way, bro.' "

1 comment: