Saturday, November 16, 2013

J.J. Whorton With The Catch Of The Year For Central Florida

Central Florida was trailing Temple 36-29 with two minutes left and then J.J. Whorton did this.



"Honestly it's a blur right now to me," Worton said. "Everyone is talking about it. I'll have to see if on film to remember it. I remember I caught it and after that everyone else was yelling and crazy. All glory to God right now. I couldn't be more happy with the team right now. It's a great day for UCF."

Whorton's touchdown just tied the game.  It took this Blake Bortles to Rannell Hall 64 yard completion....



To set up Shawn Moffitt's game winning field goal.



The Knights escaped Philly with a 39-36 win over Temple.

"I told the players when they go to church tomorrow, make sure they're in the front pew,"  UCF head coach George O'Leary said. "Somebody's looking out for them. That's why you never, never give up. That's the resiliency of the team."



No comments:

Post a Comment