Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DEVELOPING: Now It's Torre's Turn For The Dodgers

He resigned from his post at Major League Baseball, and now he's joining with LA developer Rick Caruso to get into the Dodgers bidding war- which starts on the 23rd of this month...

And, just how excited are they about joining forces...???
They went ahead and issued statements to the fact...

"I have great confidence in Rick Caruso's unique qualifications and his ability to lead a successful bid for the Los Angeles Dodgers," Torre said. "In Rick I found a partner who understands consumers and fully appreciates that the Dodgers are a treasured LA institution. Since moving to Los Angeles, I have seen firsthand Rick's dedication to business and people in Los Angeles. I am very excited about this new opportunity."

"The Dodgers are an iconic franchise, and I am thrilled to partner with Joe Torre, one of baseball's all-time greats, to launch a bid for this storied organization," Caruso said in return. "Joe has a proven track record of fielding winning teams and I am looking forward to our group benefiting from his unique experience.

"I am a lifelong Angeleno; I love this city and have dedicated my career to creating world-class destinations that support this community and foster great customer experiences. Joe and I believe in the Dodgers and Dodger fans and know that together we will foster a winning culture and deliver a premier, fan-focused baseball experience at Dodger Stadium."


More when we know more...

Here's KCBS-TV's early returns...

No comments:

Post a Comment