Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 1 At Daytona= Wreck One

((HT: NASCAR on Speed))

What the HQ used to call the Clash is now something called the Unlimited...

We don't know if the ground rules are the same or not, but they're practicing at Daytona for the 500 mile race next Sunday.
Which, of course, means that big drivers may end up damaging their new paint schemes...

Matt Kenseth would be the guilty one there...

Here's the crash that took out Montoya, Martin, Kurt Busch, and Edwards...


"That was 100 percent driver error, my driver error," Kenseth said when asked about it afterwards. "I had no idea anybody was there and he had a run at the same time and I came down in front of him and he couldn't get slowed up from staying out of me. It was a hundred percent my fault."

So, the Car of Tomorrow is yesterday and we're now with Gen 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment