Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OSG Prem: Looks Like Poyet To Sunderland

Let's face facts...

Paolo DiCanio left his old club in nothing short of dumpster fire condition...

So, the Black Cats have turned to former Brighton manager Gus Poyet to turn things around on a two year deal...

"It's a huge challenge but one I am excited about and I am grateful for the opportunity to manage in the Premier League," Poyet said, via Sunderland's official Twitter feed.

"I look forward to proving my ability to the fans. I want them to believe because we need to stick together."

Interim manager Kevin Ball, who lobbied hard for the gig, has no idea about his future with the club:

"No idea at the moment. I don't know whether they are going to give me a ring, speak to me or anything like that.
"But I am sure in the next couple of days, they will do something."


This was how Poyet was sacked from his time in Brighton... on live TV...
((HT: BBCNews Manchester))


Just as odd how DiCanio got sacked this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment