Sunday, February 23, 2014

BUZZER BEATER: Antonius Cleveland's Halftcourt Bomb Wins It For SEMO 77-74

On Saturday in Martin, Tennessee the bank was open for Antonius Cleveland of Southeast Missouri State.

With time running out and SEMO tied with UT-Martin Cleveland launched from half court and banked it in.

Thanks Go SoutheastRedhawks:


I knew when I got the ball with four seconds left I knew I had to go." Cleveland told the seMissourian.com. I knew that if you pass the ball a couple times we weren't going to get a good shot off. I wanted to keep it and get myself in a good position to knock the shot down, and, man, it just went in. When it released I kind of knew it was going in."

Cleveland would end up with 14 points for SEMO.  Jarekious Bradley led the Red Hawks with 22 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment