Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Heck Of A One Handed Catch By Kentucky's Javess Blue

This great one-handed catch by Kentucky's Javess Blue was a thing of beauty.


“I had to make the catch." Blue said  "I just squeezed the ball tight and prayed that I held it and was in bounds and then still happened to have it. I was like, ‘Where’s my other arm?’ I had to think about it for a minute and then I realized the cornerback had my arm so I just had to reach for it with my right. I am looking forward to seeing it on TV. I’ll be up and ready. It’s probably not the best catch I’ve ever made, but it’s up there.”

Is their video evidence of that better catch.

By the way after falling behind 14-3 to Louisiana-Monroe Kentucky scored 45 unanswered points to win 48-14.

The Wildcats 5-1 start is their best since 2007,





No comments:

Post a Comment