Saturday, February 1, 2014

BUZZER BEATER: Eastern Kentucky's Glenn Cosey 40 Foot Shot Beats Southeast Missouri

Eastern Kentucky let a 44-37 halftime lead against Southeast Missouri State evaporate thanks to a 26-10 second half run by SEMO.

EKU chipped away at SEMO's lead and then the Colonels needed some heroics form Glenn Cosey.

With time running out Cosey launched a deep three and nailed it for the game winner for Eastern Kentucky 79-78.

Thanks EKU Sports:

"That was the first game winner I ever hit, ever."  Cosey told the Richmond (Ky.) Register.  "It's crazy.  It was a big one.  I just wanted to make sure I got enough air on it to at least reach the rim.  But if felt good on the release though.  I didn't think it was going to bank in.  I thought it was going to swish but we'll take take.  We'll take it."

No comments:

Post a Comment