Thursday, July 4, 2013

Jay-Z Calls Out Scott Boras In Song...

((HT: Magna Carta Holy Grail))

The HQ appreciates all kinds of music, really...

We enjoy old school hip hop and rap as much as we do Sinatra, but we think we missed the whole point where it turned into a name-calling contest for gazillionaires...

Mr. Z. has decided to take a shot at mega-agent Scott Boras in the "Crown" track of his new album...


For those of you who can't pick it out...

"Scott Boras, you over baby. Robinson Cano, you coming with me," as a potshot to see if Cano joins Kevin Durant, Geno Smith, and Skylar Diggins...

Darren Rovell caught up with Boras... who said what he needed to say...
"What I've learned through my time in the business is that you can't worry about external factors," Boras said. "You just have to focus on being the best you can be.

"I've been asked to negotiate all kinds of things. And I don't do that because I am singularly committed to the game of baseball. My company doesn't do anything else."


And the HQ sees how Mr. Z. has already had to straighten up a few times already. He also will have to divest himself of his Nets shares if he is going to continue- unless Mr Z. can maintain it's his business and not himself that is doing one thing or the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment