Sunday, October 13, 2013

Roberto Luongo Gave Up An Own Goal, Except When He Didn't...

((HT: Sportsnet))

Let's face it...

The HQ has no idea what is up with Roberto Luongo, but it seems like he's gone all Schleprock on us...

The dark cloud seems to follow- regardless of how much effort he seems to make to the contrary...

Your new round of evidence is below...
Lars Eller, technically, gets credit for a short-handed, game-winning goal... But, then, we have standard denial... “I didn’t see it. I didn’t see it,” Luongo said postgame. “They didn’t show it on the Jumbotron, I didn’t see it. You guys tell me what happened.” The follow-up question was if he’d ever given up a more bizarre game winner, and Luongo said: “I didn’t give that up, so I can’t tell you.”
And it's weird responses like that that give Canucks fans fits with their starting goaltender... and make them wonder why he's still there...

No comments:

Post a Comment