Sunday, January 20, 2013

BUZZER BEATER: A Brave Shot By Lemon, Jr. Gives Bradley at 66-69 Win Over Missouri State


Most buzzer beaters are personal with me but this one was.  It involved Bradley’s Walt Lemon, Jr. banking home a three pointer at the buzzer to defeat my alma mater, Missouri State 69-66.
Here’s the game winner, (Thanks KYTV, Springfield, MO)



“I was actually going to pass it because I thought they would double team me.” Lemon said.  “But they retreated and I just shot it.  I didn’t know what to think but I was just glad it went it.”
“We knew Lemon would probably get it and we wanted to give a bunch of help on him and not let him get all the way to the rim,” Missouri State head coach Paul Lusk said. “We hit a big shot. They hit a bigger one.”

Lemon finished with 20 points to lead the Braves in scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment