Thursday, July 24, 2014

Manchester United Blows Out Galaxy By 7

((HT: beINSport))

When you looked at the Starting XI in the Los Angeles Galaxy-Manchester United, there was the prevailing opinion that the Galaxy were more concerned about the MLS regular season than the nearly 86,000 people watching the game at the Rose Bowl were.

ManU put up 7 on a non-starting side with a starting side of their own that included Welbeck, Rooney, Mata, Valencia et al.

It was the worst defeat Galaxy head coach Bruce Arena had as boss...


Louis van Gaal had a good debut as manager, but it's all about what you take from it.

Marcelo Sarvas had the common thought of the Galaxy players:

"I feel embarrassed. I can’t talk about the others, but I feel like that. Doesn't matter who you're playing, I think this is too much -- seven -- and here in Los Angeles. I think we could do much better."

No comments:

Post a Comment