Friday, May 9, 2014

New Sterling Recording: I'm Not A Racist

((HT: KABC-TV))

Which, frankly, is what people say when they clearly don't realize the depth of their positions and how what you say has an effect on other people.

Just listen to the context of this conversation given to radaronline.com and see what you think now...


Doc Rivers admitted at morning practice that, if there is still a Sterling in charge of the Clippers, it would be hard for players and coaches to hang around:

"I think it will be a very hard situation, I'll say that much. I think it will be very difficult. I guarantee you every person wouldn't be on board with that. Whether I would or not, I'm not going to say."

And, why does the HQ feel like we're almost back to Square One in all of this...???

No comments:

Post a Comment