Monday, December 16, 2013

Milan Lucic Has Altercation Outside Vancouver Bar

((HT: Sportsnet))

After the Bruins 6-2 loss to Vancouver over the weekend, Boston forward Milan Lucic was "blowing off steam" in a local bar...

It is, after all, his hometown...

Then he got into a bit of a scuffle outside said bar...

Here's video of a little bit of the altercation...
CSNNE's Joe Haggerty talked to Lucic- who is done talking about his hometown in a positive way... "That’s one of the worst parts . . . that it's in my hometown," Lucic said. "Going back to the spray painting of the church and my grandparents, parents and family getting harassed during the Stanley Cup Finals in 2011, and now it’s escalated to the point where I get attacked for minding my own business. "I have no reason left to try and defend my city, and the people of my city. I’m done trying to defend the city I’m from. I’m disgusted and outraged that it had to come to that. Other than being at Rogers Arena, no one will ever see me in downtown Vancouver ever again.”
Well, then...
There's that...

No comments:

Post a Comment