Monday, December 23, 2013

UPDATE: CSU Assistant Suspended For 2 Weeks For Double F-Bomb

Colorado State assistant football coach Greg Lupfer has been suspended for two weeks without pay after his outburst during the New Mexico Bowl where he called Washington State Connor Halliday something not very nice during the first quarter...

Evidence below...
((HT: Die Hard Sport via Troy Machir's Vine))


Lupfer also must attend anger management and diversity training that the coach has to pay for himself according to CSU director of Athletics Jack Graham...

Lupfer said, through a press release from CSU: "I accept these consequences - two weeks without pay and the training programs -and I am thankful for this second chance to continue coaching at Colorado State and be a part of the Ram Family. I am deeply sorry for my behavior, which does not represent who I am or my values.

"I embrace the opportunity to participate in anger management and diversity sensitivity training. I was angry and careless with my words, and my words hurt many people. I sincerely apologize to the GLBTQ community for causing pain by using a slur without considering its meaning. I take ownership of my words and fully understand why people are very upset."


Lupfer will also receive an official letter of reprimand and be placed on a zero-tolerance status- whatever that entails within the athletic department...

No comments:

Post a Comment