Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And In Other Legal News... It's Civil, But Not In Syracuse

((HT: WSYR-TV))

Former Syracuse ball boys Bobby Davis and Mike Lang maintain they were molested by former assistant coach Bernie Fine. Davis and Lang are now in the process of suing Syracuse University as a civil matter.

Fine denies the allegations, but now a third man has come forward and accused Fine of the same thing.

Davis and Lang have hired attorney Gloria Allred, and at her first press conference, she said that the two men have filed a lawsuit in New York State Supreme Court.

Davis says "it really hurt me to learn coach Boeheim had accused me of lying."

Lang says when Boeheim suggested "my little brother and I were lying" he "felt sick to my stomach... coming forward is one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life."

More when we know more...

No comments:

Post a Comment