Monday, December 5, 2011

DEVELOPING: Kurt Busch Out At Penske

Citing the idea of "needing a fresh start," Kurt Busch is leaving Penske Racing and is now looking for another ride- and possibly sponsors to go along with him...

Busch thanked Roger Penske "for the opportunity that he has given me."

"I am grateful to Penske Racing for six very productive years," Busch said. "Together we won a lot of races -- 16 in all. Leaving a great organization and a lucrative contract is not easy, but it's an important step for me and allows me to take a deep breath to work on things that can make me a better driver and a better person."

Here's what broke it all down finally...
((HT: bakerskating88))


Early returns look like David Ragan may fill the seat in the #22 car...

No comments:

Post a Comment